Exploring novel biometrics to support identity attribution across the physical / digital divide.
Partners: Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, US Department of Homeland Security, University of Bath, University of Dundee, University of Kent, University of Leicester & University of Oxford.
- Predicting sex as a soft-biometrics from device interaction swipe gestures
- Oscar Miguel-Hurtado, Sarah V. Stevenage, Chris Bevan and Richard Guest. 2016. Pattern Recognition Letters. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.patrec.2016.04.024.
- Different strokes for different folks? Revealing the physical characteristics of smartphone users from their swipe gestures
- Chris Bevan and Danaë Stanton Fraser. 2016. International Journal of Human-Computer Studies. Elsevier. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhcs.2016.01.001.
- Who am I? Representing the self offline and in different online contexts
- Lia Emanuel, Greg J. Neil, Chris Bevan, Danaë Stanton Fraser, Sarah V. Stevenage, Monica T. Whitty and Sue Jamison-Powell. 2014. Computers in Human Behavior. Elsevier. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2014.09.018.
- Factors In The Emergence And Sustainability Of Self-Regulation
- Chris Bevan, Lia Emanuel, Julian Padget, Juani Swart, John Powell and Shadi Basurra. 2013. AISB Convention. Social Coordination: Principles, Artefacts and Theories. Exeter, UK.
- What does your profile really say about you?: privacy warning systems and self-disclosure in online social network spaces
- Lia Emanuel, Chris Bevan and Duncan Hodges. 2013. In CHI '13 Extended Abstracts on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI EA '13). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 799-804. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1145/2468356.2468499.
- Constructing Civic Cyber Society
- . EPSRC Delivery Fund, University of Bath.